It is a confusing times for many a student when it comes to joining a course and the fear of whether they will be able to join the desired stream. We at Anju Institute of Nursing Science understand this and are constantly adding easier and more accessible features through which we can make the process convenient for all of us who are involved. Students can choose to apply online or offline. As is the case, there is a fee that you will have to pay to secure the application forms.
Online Application steps
• Students are first required to fill in the application form on the website.
• Upload all the required documents.
• After which they will be guided to the payment gateway to make the payment for the required application. Once the application fee is paid you will get a reference number which you will need for all future transactions.
• Application fees for diploma courses are Rs.500.
Admission Criteria – For ANM
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: -
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
3. Student shall be medically fit.
4. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
5. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
ANJU INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCE as an institution believes in moving along with the time and in most cases are the torchbearers when it comes to adopting new techniques in education. Same goes in the case of even the admission procedures too at Anju Institute of Nursing science, Islampur Nalanda. Both parents and students can go through our site to check out the syllabus and placement details for the courses that we offer and choose accordingly. In case you still need help, you can approach us directly with your doubts and we would guide you along.
For people who are comfortable with online transactions, you can check out how to apply online, after paying a nominal amount for the application fees. In our Admission Procedure, we would take you through a step by step process of how to go about it. You can choose to approach us at our regional centres to buy the application form and also read up on the course details.
We have a transparent admission process, if all the documents and mark sheets add up to our expectations, and the student has been chosen for the course they had applied for, then we would intimate you at the earliest through email or telephone.
Once you receive news about your admission, you will have to pay the course fee before the due date, failing which your admission would be considered void.